Welcome to the “Energy Boost” podcast episode of TheEdTalks, where you get a short episode focusing on an energizing topic and the latest research and thinking around it and any tips or goodies I can share with you. It’s perfect brain food when you only have small windows of time.
This will be the last Energy Boost episode for 2016. The family and I are off across the country to spend Christmas with my parents and siblings in a few weeks which will be wonderful but at the same time quite difficult as my father is reaching the end of his journey which brings with it an incredible amount of emotions to deal with. I’ll also be taking a break from releasing episodes for a few months in the new year to give me the time that I need to complete a course that I’ve been creating for the past year called the “Stress Free Method”. It’s a very simple, quick and actionable scientifically proven method for reducing all types of stress, including past traumas and addictions from your life. Join the newsletter if you haven’t already to be informed when this empowering course will be released.
To recap, in the last Energy Boost episode number 32 I discussed the incredible fact that science has actually measured an energy field that emits out from our body which definitely should make you stop and think about debateable healing modalities that involve our so called energy and also to question how this field that all of us create is being affected by all the electromagnetic radiation that we are now chronically subjected to in this electronic era. Check out the episode here.
In this episode I’m going to discuss the incredible importance of the mineral magnesium for all of us especially for feeling energized and why simply taking any old supplemental form of magnesium can be a waste of money and possibly even harmful.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why magnesium is such an important mineral for us
- How magnesium directly impacts our body’s energy output
- Why a blood test is not the best method for checking magnesium deficiency
- Why simply eating magnesium rich foods may not be enough
- Key factors that are causing magnesium deficiencies in people
- Which supplemental forms of magnesium to avoid
- Why applying magnesium to your skin may be the best option.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
- EB32: How Our Hearts Communicate with Each Other
- How our body produces energy (ATP)
- Significance of serum magnesium levels in critically ill-patients
- Dietary magnesium intake and risk of metabolic syndrome
- Magnesium intake and colorectal tumor risk
- Magnesium rich foods
- Magnesium stearate found to suppress natural killer cells
- Magnesium aspartate and magnesium glutamate becoming neurotoxic
- Potential cancer risk of orotate
- Magnesium glycinate
- Magnesium malate benefits for treating fibromyalgia symptoms
- Magnesium in prevention and therapy
- Magnesium orotate and severe congestive heart failure
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride gel that I personally use
- Support TheEdTalks by using this Amazon Link when buying online
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. I’d love to hear from you in the comments section below or on the Facebook page.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
Please use this AMAZON LINK when purchasing items online. It means we get a small commission (and you pay NO EXTRA) helping us pay for the podcast.