In this episode of TheEdTalks I chat with Rebecca Hannan, an amazing woman who has a very powerful parenting and life journey story that she openly shares in this deep conversation about overcoming a culmination of adversities, that have definitely played a major role in her skilled ability to help others as a Mindset coach. All of us experience difficulties in our own unique way and Rebecca’s life journey serves as an empowering message of various approaches and tools that we can utilize to help us overcome the challenges that life throws at us.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The importance of caring for yourself first
- A simple tool to help you slow down and create space in your life
- The number one thing that’s required in order to make a change in your life
- An approach to help you not fail in achieving your goals
- Three steps to identify where to begin in making a positive change in your life
- A traditional Hawaiian practice for allowing forgiveness to take place
- A simple explanation of what meditation is and how to do it
- How to deal with the void that many parents feel inside themselves
- Two questions to ask yourself to help overcome negative feelings
- Rebecca’s logical and simple approach for dealing with stress
- Some simple ways that Rebecca suggests to help you feel more energized.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
- VIA strength TEST to discover your top 5 character strengths
- How to meditate in just 16 seconds
- Ikigai (Japanese word for your reason for being)
- Yin Yoga with Kassandra on Youtube
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Rebecca Hannan Website, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube pages
- TheEdTalks Free Strategy Guide for feeling more energized
- Support TheEdTalks by using this Amazon Link when buying online
Quote of the day:
“You are so easy to love.”
Intro song “City Groove” by Jingle Punks
Outro song “Sunday Plans” by Silent Partner
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of TheEdTalks. What tools have helped you overcome life struggles? Share your thoughts with us here or on our Facebook Page.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
Please use this AMAZON LINK when purchasing items online. It means we get a small commission (and you pay NO EXTRA) helping us pay for the podcast.