This episode is brought to you by audible.com Get Your FREE Audio Book
Lyme disease is a major threat to public health and a growing source of chronic illness globally. And it’s a topic that hits close to home. A few years ago a dear friend went from being one of the bubbliest people I knew to a woman who could barely get out of bed. It took several years for her to be properly diagnosed and right now she is undergoing dramatic treatment for the disease.
But she and thousands like her living with Lyme disease have so many unanswered questions. So I tracked down a brilliant expert on the topic, Dr Greg Emerson, to help. This guy is super passionate about life, our planet and about tackling Lyme disease head on. His unrelenting quest to truly understand the disease combined with a genuinely holistic approach to treatment is what really sets him apart from most doctors.
There is so much useful information in this episode and I think it’s vital that we are aware of this disease. Please share this with others who you think it may help.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What is Lyme disease & What are the symptoms
- Some of the conspiracy theories around Lyme disease
- How Lyme disease is contracted
- Why so many people have undiagnosed Lyme disease
- How Lyme disease can lie dormant in healthy people
- The 3 best ways to test for Lyme disease
- Implications for pregnant women
- The treatment alternatives and what works best in different scenarios
- 3 Fast Track tips to health & happiness and feeling energised again.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
Quote of the day:
You have the incredible gift of being able to make people laugh.
Intro song “Ryan’s Song” by Ryan Tandy
Outro song “Sun light sprinkle” by Eddie Donato
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.