Our teeth can be one of the biggest energy zaps in so many ways. For some people just the word dentist can trigger an energy zapping fight or flight stress response. So being able to interview and learn from holistic dentist, author and genuinely wonderful human being Dr. Judene Benoit was such a pleasure. She shares so much empowering information in this interview that just may stop the dentist from pulling out the drill (that just made me internalize that awful drilling sound) for you and your kids at your next visit and teach you how to heal your teeth naturally!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What factors make a tooth susceptible to decay
- What remineralization means and how it can make your teeth even harder
- What diet is best for the health of your teeth
- The incredible realization learnt from treating homeless people and drug users
- The effect that malnutrition in children may have on their adult teeth
- The importance of checking PH levels and a fun way to do it with your kids
- The simplest way to neutralize your mouth
- Why overall body health is so important for your teeth
- Why brushing your teeth won’t totally offset the impact of sugar on your teeth
- How stress directly affects your teeth’s susceptibility to cavities
- The effect that fluoride has on our teeth and body
- How to replace the good bacteria in our mouth
- The effect that kissing our children has on their teeth
- How estrogen mimicking chemicals like BPA plastics and pesticides affect our teeth
- Why Thyroid health can affect tooth health
- Why oil pulling may be beneficial for oral health
- 3 tips to Feel Energized again.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
- How to Stop Cavities: A Natural Approach to Prevention and Remineralization by Dr. Judene Benoit (Amazon link)
- Western A Price protocol
- Fermented foods and their benefits
- Benefits of oil pulling with coconut oil
- PH strips for testing acid levels in your mouth (Amazon link)
- Dr. Judene’s Website and Facebook pages
Quote of the day:
Believe you can and you’re half way there.
Intro & Outro Song “Bitters at the saloon” by Bird Creek
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. Have you ever tried to remineralize your teeth? What happened? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
Please use this AMAZON LINK when purchasing items online. It means we get a small commission (and you pay NO EXTRA) helping us pay for the podcast.