In this episode I speak with life coach Cornelius Simon, who expresses his passion in this interview for empowering others to pursue their dreams and live life without limits. Cornelius explains in a very honest and vulnerable way how he and his wife worked through the deep struggles in their marriage and the key things that helped them overcome the tough times. We also talk about how he became disenchanted with his career and life, a common theme for so many people and he shares the strategy that he used and teaches others in order to begin a transformational journey to the life that you really want. Self work is never easy and it takes lots of effort, but this open and engaging discussion with Cornelius will help to motivate you into action and start you on a journey to a life of success and abundance.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Who to turn to when your relationship is struggling
- Two things that can help couples reconnect
- How to find the time to work on your endeavors and goals when you have kids
- Strategies to help you begin a transformational journey to a life you desire
- Why personal responsibility and forgiveness are so important
- How to break bad habits
- A strategy to overcome negative triggers
- How to identify obstacles that will stop you from achieving your goals
- Tools to help you identify your 3 to 5 year goals
- What The Law of Attraction is about
- The impact of the expression, “The Sponsoring Thought”
- How to work with your subconscious mind
- How to get your mind into a deeper state to help with subconscious programming
- Some simple ways that Cornelius suggests to help you feel more energized.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
- RAS (reticular activating system)
- Superconscious mind explanation
- Meditation description with previous guest Davidji
- Cornelius Simon Website, Facebook, and Youtube pages
- TheEdTalks Free Strategy Guide for feeling more energized
- Support TheEdTalks by using this Amazon Link when buying online
Quote of the day:
“You are an incredible lover!”
Intro song “The Hard Journey” by Eddie Donato
Outro song “Beach Disco” by Stuart Bogie
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. What’s stopped you in the past from changing something in your life? Share your thoughts with us here or on our Facebook Page.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
Please use this AMAZON LINK when purchasing items online. It means we get a small commission (and you pay NO EXTRA) helping us pay for the podcast.