My guest in this episode, Dr. Phil Carson, is a practicing pharmacist but his focus is helping patients find the best natural solutions to their health problems rather than simply reaching for pharmaceuticals. He has authored a book called “How to Live until you die,” and the podcast outlines 7 keys as described in his book for feeling healthy and happy again. Dr. Phil has a great message that he shares in this interview which for some people may be things that you practice in your life already, but everyone is on their own journey and what seems obvious to some is a light bulb moment for others. Also, the most obvious things can become lost in the rush of daily life and so being reminded of them is extremely valuable.
Please note that there are some supplement companies recommended by Dr. Phil in this interview which upon research have both had recalls on products surrounding salmonella contamination, so remember to always consult your healthcare practitioner prior to consuming new types of supplements.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What does alkaline water and the alkaline diet mean
- Dr. Phil’s 7 keys to more quality and quantity of life
- How to make exercise simple
- Two key things to consider when looking at your nutrition
- The one thing that is affecting peoples’ quality of sleep the most
- If you should consider supplementation
- The importance of your soul and spirit to your health
- What Dr. Phil finds wastes his energy the most
- Dr. Phil’s 3 recommendations for feeling more energized.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
- Alkaline water hydration study
- Alkaline water may help with conditions such as reflux
- Alkaline water and gut health
- Alkaline water link to increase in blood pH
- Alkaline water legit or hoax article
- Influence of bottled water on rehydration following a dehydrating bout of cycling exercise
- Article on Lemon Juice: Acidic or Alkaline, and Does It Matter?
- Is Alkaline Water Good for You?
- The Alkaline Diet: An Evidence-Based Review
- Alkaline Diet: Does pH Affect Health and Wellness?
- Adrenal fatigue
- Standard Process Please Note, before considering this company read these issues raised about their products so you can make an informed decision.
- Garden of Life Please Note, be cautious of their Raw Meal product which was reported to contain Salmonella contamination and was recalled.
- Prayer and healing: A medical and scientific perspective on randomized controlled trials
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Evernote organizational App
- Free Evernote course by Andy Traub
- Dr. Phil’s Free Stress Relief Resources
- Dr. Phil’s Website, Feeling Good Friday, Facebook, Twitter & Podcast pages
- 3 tips to start the day with more energy.
Quote of the day:
“You deserve your dream.”
Intro & Outro song “Deep South Slide” by Eddie Donato
Help Spread the Word!
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
Please use this AMAZON LINK when purchasing items online. It means we get a small commission (and you pay NO EXTRA) helping us pay for the podcast.